About Me

My photo
Lot, France
Married to Lindsay for thirty four years and father of Matthew, Erin and Adam. Starting the next chapter of my life with Lindsay in south west France.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where we are


We are living in a hamlet in the north west of the Department du Lot in an area known as "la Bouriane". The hamlet lies between Frayssinet-le-Gelat and Gourdon. It is made up of nine houses and a fine Romanesque church and cemetery. It is surrounded by farmland and oak and chestnut woods but is very close to several friendly and truly welcoming communities.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm in.....
    Love your music choices.
    Good luck!
    I don't seem to be able to 'follow' you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have sunlight in France?!
    I'd forgotten what a blue sky looked like.

    ReplyDelete