About Me

My photo
Lot, France
Married to Lindsay for thirty four years and father of Matthew, Erin and Adam. Starting the next chapter of my life with Lindsay in south west France.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dans le jardin.....

I've been working "dans le jardin" over the past week, Lindsay says I'm recreating the Somme at the back of the house, digging trenches for drainage and cables and making a bit of a mess. "where will I hang my washing?" mmm.
We had another Birthday last week, this time our son, Matthew. We returned to Bergerac and bought a plant for Matt------he is now a tree, an Acacia dealbata Le gaulois! very grand--------looks like this..................


or so we have been led to believe! We have decided that from now on we will mark every birthday with a new plant, shrub or tree, so that every plant in the garden will have a special memory. It maybe Erin or Matt or Adam, Lindsay or even moi!.....and from now Bethan.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear your keeping out of mischief!! And what flower would Bethan be??

    ReplyDelete