About Me

My photo
Lot, France
Married to Lindsay for thirty four years and father of Matthew, Erin and Adam. Starting the next chapter of my life with Lindsay in south west France.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back in the UK...........

We are flying back to the UK later today to spend a few days with my brother Keith in Leeds. There were three of us but sadly we lost David to colon cancer about this time last year. David and Keith lived together for many years, so this has been Keith's first year on his own, a difficult time for him.
It will also give Linz the chance to continue the search for "the holy grail" that is her outfit for Matt and Bethan's wedding. September 5th is not so far away now and I think she would like to have it sorted, along, of course with the shoes and the bag.
I will be able to drink real beer again with Keith and recharge the batteries for a very busy time in the garden when we return.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good time, I'm worried Linz is so organised....
    Best wishes to Keith.
    Hope the weather is good or does that not matter when your in the pub?

    ReplyDelete